- 2:00pm EST: Zoom opens
- 2:10. Class begins
- 2:15-2:35. Presentation by Everest Pipkin
- 2:35-2:55. Presentation by Adam Le Doux
- 2:55-3:00. Five-minute break.
- 3:00~4:15. Student presentations at 8-minute intervals
- 4:15-4:30. Fifteen-minute break.
- 4:30-5:00. Relaxing drawing activity (Edges2Cats).
Structure of student presentations:
- Each student’s presentation will occupy an 8-minute slot.
- Each student should present for ~4 minutes, and expect 4 minutes of discussion.
- Presenters should provide a brief (possibly partial) playthrough of their project.
- Presenters: please be prepared with questions (e.g. what are you uncertain about?)
- We will prioritize the spoken feedback of our guests, Everest and Adam.
- Classmates will provide feedback to presenters in this document.
- Golan will moderate the discussion.